NGAMA is always looking for solutions to make higher education more accessible and affordable for our Soldiers and Airmen. Please see the information below about this scholarship from Colorado Technical University and share this information with your fellow Guard Members!
For 13 years, Colorado Technical UniversityTM has awarded 50 scholarships annually to positively impact the lives of the extraordinary men and women whose lives have been altered due to injury while serving in the United States Armed Forces. As of January 2021, CTU® has awarded 650 scholarships, totaling nearly $14.5 Million.
Your Education, Accessible
CTU makes it possible for those serving in the U.S. Armed Forces—along with their families and caregivers—to earn a university degree anywhere, anytime. Scholarship recipients have the option to complete an associate, bachelor’s, master’s or doctoral degree program online or at one of CTU’s campuses in Colorado Springs or Aurora.
Who is Eligible?
- Active-duty members or honorably discharged veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces (including Reserves and National Guard) with a service-connected disability
- Spouses and unmarried dependent children of eligible U.S. Service Members
- Caregivers/non-medical attendants of a service member with a service-connected disability
- Full tuition to any CTU degree program New laptop computer
- All course books, in hard-copy or electronic format
- Dedicated Student Success Coach and specially trained military education advisors
- 24/7 technical support and tutoring
- Option to study online or at one of CTU’s campuses
March 1, 2021: Application Window Opens
June 30, 2021: Application Deadline
November 11, 2021: Recipients Announced
January/February 2022: Recipients Start Class
Start Your Application: coloradotech.edu/military/ctupatriot