NGAMA 2020 State Conference – 6-7 March 2020
SAVE THE DATE!
Lenox Hotel and Boston University
This year’s NGAMA State Conference will be held at the Lenox Hotel, Boston and at Boston University, on March 6-7, 2020.
Discounted Hotel Rooms are available at the Lenox Hotel, but you must make your reservation by February 10th.
The Lenox Hotel is located at the corner of 61 Exeter Street/Boylston Street, Boston. Saturday’s events will be at the George Sherman Union, Metcalf Hall, 775 Commonwealth Ave, Boston, MA.
Dress for the weekend will be Business Casual
The weekend schedule will be as follows:
- Friday night, March 6, 2020, Corporate Member Cocktail Reception (by invitation) with the Adjutant General, senior leadership and the NGAMA Executive Committee at the Lenox Hotel, Boston, MA.
- Friday night, March 6, 2020, NGAMA “Roaring 20’s Casino Night Speakeasy” Social Function at the Dome Room, Lenox Hotel. 6:00-10:00PM, Cash Bar, Casino Games, Hors d’oeuvres, Silent Auction/Raffles and Great Prizes.
- Registration ($10) for Casino Night comes with a $20 Chip at the door. Register at Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/92191287623
- 1920s attire encouraged, not required.
- Saturday morning, March 7, 2020, Massachusetts National Guard Officers Professional Development and exhibition by Corporate Members, George Sherman Student Union, Metcalf Hall, Boston University, Boston, MA. Keynote speakers will be shortly announced. Air/Army Break outs. Food Trucks on site for lunch.
- Saturday afternoon, March 7, 2020 NGAMA Business Meeting. The Business Meeting will include Committee Reports, voting on Resolutions, Election of Officers and Corporate Sponsor Recognition.
If you are interested in staying at the Lenox Hotel, we have a discounted room block. Book through this link to get the special rate: https://be.synxis.com/?chain=6158&hotel=37&arrive=2020-03-06&depart=2021-03-07&group=NGAM030620
Hotel Reservations must be made by Feb 10th.