Support Your Soldiers and Airmen; Join and Pay Your Dues Today!
The strength of your Professional Association is its united membership. As a combined and joint voice to the Massachusetts legislative delegation in the United States Congress; NGAMA is best positioned to advocate for improved Soldier benefits. Recent accomplishments include:
- Reserve Component TRICARE coverage prior to mobilization doubled to 180 days.
- $710 million to address critical equipment shortfalls for the National Guard.
- More than $1 Billion in National Guard military construction!
Future Benefits Being Advocated For Your Soldiers.
- Early retirement credit for Guard members
- Recognize Title 32 duty for Post 9/11 GI Bill
- Guard Empowerment
- Fully equip and modernize the Army National Guard
- Recapitalize the Air National Guard
- Modernize National Guard Facilities
- Shorter operational deployments
Your annual dues give you dual membership in NGAMA and NGAUS.
NGAMA and its national association NGAUS is the nation’s oldest military association. Today, with a national membership of 45,000 National Guard Officers, the tradition of professional advocacy is continued. NGAUS is the National Level association which has succeeded in acquiring equipment, healthcare coverage and operating funds for the Guard as a whole.
Through NGAUS you can write directly to your legislator by going to www.ngaus.org.
Your benefits as a member include:
- Special programs under the NGAUS Insurance Trust
- Free AD&D Insurance
- National Guard, a monthly magazine
- Legislative alerts on Guard issues
- Preferred Vision Care
- Special Discounts