NATIONAL GUARD ASSOCIATION of MASSACHUSETTS
The Nation’s First
WELCOME TO NGAMA
Welcome to the website for the National Guard Association of Massachusetts. The Association is dedicated to advocating for the Massachusetts National Guard community both on Beacon Hill and Capitol Hill to ensure that Soldiers and Airmen have the proper resources and benefits to assist our communities and defend our nation.
As a leader in the National Guard, NGAMA is your voice in the legislative debate. The Association represents your knowledge and experience about the needs of our organization and advocates for our members through engagement with our state and federal leaders. Through a unified message, we fight for the resources and benefits our personnel need to sustain our State and National military strength.
THANK YOU TO OUR CORPORATE MEMBERS
JOIN TODAY or
RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP
The National Guard Aassociaiton of the United States, or NGAUS, is the nation’s oldest military professional association. Today, with a national membership of 45,000 National Guard Officers, the tradition of professional advocacy is continued. NGAUS is the national level association which has succeeded in acquiring equipment, healthcare coverage and operating funds for the Guard as a whole. Your annual dues give you dual membership in NGAMA and NGAUS.
Support Your Soldiers and Airmen
Your professional association draws its strength from a united membership. As a joint voice to the Massachusetts legislative delegation in the US Congress; NGAMA is best positioned to advocate for improved Guard member benefits.
Recent accomplishments include:
- Doubled Reserve Component TRICARE premobilization coverage to 180 days
- $710 million to address critical equipment shortfalls for the National Guard
- More than $1 Billion in National Guard military construction
- Support for the COVID-19 activation bonus
Future Benefits Being Advocated For Your Soldiers:
- Recognize Title 32 duty for Post 9/11 GI Bill
- Early retirement credit for Guard members
- Fully equip and modernize the Army National Guard
- Recapitalize the Air National Guard
- Modernize National Guard Facilities
- Shorter operational deployments
Your member benefits include:
- Special programs under the NGAUS Insurance Trust
- National Guard, a monthly magazine
- Legislative alerts on Guard issues
- Special Discounts
What has NGAMA done for you?
Download our NGAMA Smart Sheet to start the conversation with your Soldiers and Airmen about what the Association
has done for them. Email or text the .pdf directly to your peers to spread the word even further.
Great to see everyone at the State Conference. On to Columbus, OH for the 144th NGAUS Conference in August. See you there!